Monday, March 21, 2011

Forward IN Action

I am forwarding into conscious action, this is no the time for relaxin'. Right now I am asking myself, "How can I be of service to others?" To all my Sister's and all my Brother's.I am seeing that in my wanting to serve I am being absurd, by not placing myself first!As within, so without. I am learning all about, myself. And it is no coincidence that in doing this, I am, in turn serving all with my most beautiful medicine, because I have let it in! YES, I AM in Love with the reflection that I am projectin'!And now I am protecting all that is sacred. And yes, I stand before you completely naked. Exposed to my fears, exposed to my peers, exposed to all that the painting of I has now, ever been, or ever will be seen by.Time is not flying by, time is not standing still, time is an illusion consuming those with weak will. Yeah, it may seem like it took forever to get here, as I open my eyes I realize... I never left here. The here and now is all I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment