Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a brief moment always existing

I have an overwhelming desire to connect with life. Be it through humans, animals, plants, water, mountains, emotions, energy, etc. There is a place in my heart that feel calm and at home, and peaceful, and that is my home. I feel like a little girl looking at the world through eyes of true wonder and amazement

I feel like I will burst soon if I do not get my feelings out and for some strange reason I feel like I have been holding back due to my insecurities of not being good enough, or old enough, or evolved enough, and there is a place inside me that holds the key to banish such thoughts from my mind, so as to no longer hold the blocks that keep me from flying

I know that something major is happening in my body as a whole of all my bodies, and it is going to change the course of my life forever. but then again, that course is always changing and that is the beauty. I do not know. And I love that

I am gearing up for something. I can feel it. I know it with every cell of my being. And yet, I have no clue what it is that I am preparing for. It is sooooo exciting, and I am full of wonder for it

and it will be like this until it is revealed to me. and that is a thought I like. keeps me on my toes, but, I can not allow that to keep me from moving forward. and really it is what propells me. I am drawn to the place inside where I am at peace. I am drawn to share, and connect with others on the most intimate levels one could possibly imagine. This is one of my jobs to fulfill here in this lifetime. To connect, for the healing of myself, and others.

If I can vibrate as close to my true essence as possible, I will provide the most powerful gift that any human can give. A pure, and true reflection to view oneself in a compassionate and unconditional space of true love.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's great to see you in the blogosphere, my dear!

    I can't help but marvel about how intertwined our lives are - you couldn't have stated more beautifully exactly how I have been feeling lately.

    Much love and light to you, as always, lovely woman!

    ReplyDelete