Monday, September 12, 2011

For Andrea

When I am asked to change the life of another individual, I am re-awakened to the fact that we are actually just one sigil, representing multiple facets of many great things like tiny prayers upon flying bird wings.
And as these feathered creatures take on their greatest of flights, I find that I am awake with them in the middle of the night.

Alone I might think that I am, but then I can being to span the reality of my waking life dreams and share all my thoughts on these vast midnight wings connecting with all of life's many beings.
with my strings attached I can do no good, so I cut the cords and fly off into the woods of self discovery, and self in lovery

Because I know that I am all that I see manifested in different forms, I stay away from the realm of others discoveries. I know that my dreams are awakend life states and that I am creating the reality of my ultimate fate. We are creating the reality of our ultimate fate.

So we must remain at a constant rate of almost zero velocity with minimal mass traveling almost unnoticeably in order to change our life's direction undoubtedly from one thing to another instantaneously. It is in this momentum tunnels envelope of time that we can reside in peace with the infinite possibilities consistently available for all of we.

For the best this is the rest of how I become fully me. Staying awake as I shift states and become consciousness of the true divine nature that has always been me.

And so I find stability in the roots of my tree when I sing out loud to the people who reach out to me to be more fully in them as they sing out from their own personal leaves on the limbs of their own personal trees fed by the roots of their own beautiful beings which are truly just extensions of one greater tree.

The tree of creation that has given birth to all of we.

No comments:

Post a Comment