Monday, September 12, 2011

Unconditional

I know that the reason we come here is to learn to give and receive unconditional Love. There is not a doubt in my mind that that is our sole purpose of living here and now.

At one point it felt like I always expected someone to return the favor, or to pay me back somehow. Then it came to be that there had to be an "equal exchange". Following that was learning to give unconditionally.

With this gift came the want and drive to give from my heart and experience how much Love could change someone's life. There was a joy greater than anything I had ever known that filled my heart when I would give. Some would and have said that I have given too much at times, but I know that everything given in unconditional love is perfect. Just as everything received in that same unconditional love is perfect.

And that has been the true kicker... Unconditional receiving! Allowing myself to love myself enough to fully and unconditionally accept unconditional love from myself, and others. The truth is that I could not accept the love of others unconditionally if I didn't have that same love for myself!

So tonight, I give thanks for this Moon ripping my life to shreds just like the Rocky Mountains.

I give thanks for the Blizzard at the top of those mountains whiting everything out for the briefest of moments.

I give thanks to the Moon lighting up the sky ever so quickly after the storm had passed.

I give thanks for the most beautiful moon lit slope calling my name, tempting me to carve ever so gracefully the lines of my journey in her back.

I give thanks for the best ride of my life.

For the LOVE we have inside.
For the LOVE we are learning Unconditionality from.
For each and every one of us manifested here right now. In all forms, seen and unseen.

Bless this day for it has been the most beautiful day of my life!
Bless tomorrow for tomorrow brings an even greater today!
Bless. Bless. Bless.

Love. Love. Love.

Give Thanks. Give Thanks. Give Thanks.

Give. Give. Give.

Receive. Receive. Receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment